The products in this set are not of the best quality however, are great for beginners, or people who are looking to experiment. If you’re using this product as an “advent calendar”, one of the days is just the cloth bag to store all the products in. Wouldn’t be very exciting for those who are opening it each day however, not the biggest deal. Please note I am a cisgendered woman who is dating a cisgendered male and my reviews reflect that.
- The Bullet vibrator has several settings and functions to suit your desires (externally). The metal material of the vibrator is a great function if you are experimenting with sensual play. Potential issues – it is not very quiet. Also, the vibrator is battery powered.
- Nipple clamps are a great way to try testing your erogenous zones. The weights on the clamps assisted in placing pressure on the nipples.
- The Butt plug is a small size which is great for people who haven’t experienced anal play before. The hook on the end of the plug was a great way to have myself, or my partner, manoeuvre the plug. However, it is important to be aware that since there is no proper base, not holding onto the plug could cause the product to go inside of the canal and may not be safe.
- The pressure the Kegals placed inside definitely assisted in reaching climax and was a great thing to try! I recommend this product for all people with vaginas to experiment with.
- The Penis ring has a vibrating function which is great for both penis-havers and vagina-havers during intercourse. The actual ring, which is to go around the shaft of the penis, is quite stretchy and is great for those who are not used to the restriction of blood which the product is designed for.
- The “flogger” was probably the most disappointing of the set. Again, it’s okay for those who are beginners or looking to experiment, but I don’t think it really did much to the experience.
- The Satin ties were a good alternative to handcuffs or other restraints. Much softer on the wrists and made being tied up gentler and more relaxing.
- I would genuinely wear this Eye mask to bed. It’s very soft and a great way to block one of your senses.
- The feather product is attached to a metal handle which is great to differentiate between sensations.